Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back In Action

 It’s not as if I haven’t been writing, but it’s true that I haven’t been writing my weekly column. So to begin anew, so to speak, I want to thank the many readers who have asked “Where’s your column?” and to answer that question by writing “It’s here at LeatherMusings.Blogspot.com.”

My column’s lapse was due in part to the time constraints of running for public office and then a deep involvement in my latest writing project -- a novel. I’m sure you’ll all hear more about that later, but for now let’s just say that the first draft is done and it’s my editor’s turn to work on it.

The past year and a half have been full of changes and I think that most of them have been for the better. First off, let me assure you that my slave Patrick and I are as well as always and little has changed in that regard, unless getting better qualifies as change. My Iowan slave applicant Craig has become a long distance slave and my former master Lynn has moved in with Patrick and me, which means that I have another official “partnership” to add to my first. For those of you who are wondering, I will note that it is not a master/slave relationship.

For some happy and unknown reason cruising has increased almost exponentially in our household.  I’m sure there’s material for a future post or two in that sentence.

And lastly, most noteworthy is that I have finally entered the world of print-on-demand and ebooks, so you can look forward to Becoming a Slave to return the world of retail sales and the publication of More from the Master, a collection of essays akin to The Master’s Manual. I’ll post the URLs as soon as they become available. Even electronic publishing, it seems, takes time.

 For now though, tell your friends that I’m back online and ask them to go to http://leathermusings.blogspot,com/ in order to sign up to follow my weekly rants, raves, and reports.

 Have a great week, Jack

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back!
    ~doffs cap~
    DK Leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see your words again - i'd missed your newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack,
    It is great to see you back posting your words of wisdom online. I really have missed your writings and emails.
    Give my regards to Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckles at “rants” – welcome back!

    - trinket

    ReplyDelete