Monday, December 10, 2012

Time


The one mystery in life, the one thing that is always in limited supply, once gone never and retrieved is time.

I was struck by the idea of time in two ways today. First a friend of mine called me a “hero” because I have sex every day (almost) and sometimes twice a day (often but not that often).

I told him there was a secret to having daily sex and he wanted to know what it was. “Turn off the television,” I told him.

You see, I have frequent sex because I want to have sex often and therefore I plan my day so that there is time to do it.

The other notion of time came to me because an object-applicant told me he would want a contract to sign when he submitted to me. Now I’ve already sent him two versions, one in December of 2011 and another in May of 2012. I reminded him to read them.

Nevertheless I pulled out the most recent contract, read it and improved it. That’s when it dawned on my how much time I have spent negotiating a relationship with this guy. I recorded in my notes that his first contact with me was on December 27, 2010, though it turns out we had actually met five years before but nothing came of it.

So there you have it, kinkster. Time.

Want to do something? Make time for it.

Want something to happen? Well it just might take some more time. Keep at it, do what you can to make it happen, and while you’re doing your part, just let time do it’s thing.

Time. They just don’t make enough of it, so what you have to use, use wisely.

Have a great day. Jack

* * * * *

Buying one of my books helps to pay for the cost of this email. Please visit my website to make a purchase.

I am in the process of changing my delivery options. Please go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/mQyjG and sign up to have my blog emailed to you.


You can send me email at mrjackr@leathermail.com or visit my website at http://www.LeatherViews.com. You can also subscribe to my blog at LeatherMusings.blogspot.com. Copyright 2012 by Jack Rinella, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Dont you think you would look awesome in a leather trench coat? Do you think its expensive, well it ain't check out the link below for all the details.

    http://www.leathermadness.com/products/Mens-Vintage-Overcoat-Black-Long-Leather-Duster-Trench-Coat-Mackintosh.html

    ReplyDelete