Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where Are You on the Continuum?

Except for gardening I've not had a lot to do recently so, as you probably gathered, I'm been spending more time cruising for more slaves. Some applicants are looking for a more traditional service role and others are looking for an intensive and degrading kind of ownership. Most, of course, have no idea what the are seeking.

So I began thinking about the continuum of control: 1. We're equals Mister. Get over it. 2. A little give and take is fun. 3. I'll do most of what you say. 4. I like pleasing people. 5. Can we do it in the dungeon only? 6. It's OK for role play. 7. I want to serve you. 8. I want to be your slave and 9. I want to obey you always.

And then my mind went wild. What about the other fetishes: Whipping, Scat, Piss, Control, Sex, Bondage, Ass play, Genital torture, Needles, Tit work, Breath Control, Caging, Puppy Play, Humiliation and Verbal Abuse? Voila I had a survey.

So do me a favor, huh? Click on the link below and fill it out. Sorry only one response per computer.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.




You can send me email at mrjackr@leathermail.com or visit my website at http://www.LeatherViews.com. You can also subscribe to my blog at LeatherMusings.blogspot.com. Copyright 2011 by Jack Rinella, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment